Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The Quest for a Backpack



You would think after 13 years of school I would instantly know what to look for in a backpack, but alas that's not the case. I am once again embarking on my yearly backpack search.

I know I need ample space, but I'm trying to avoid too many extra pockets (I tend overfill my bags with pointless things). I also am looking for something with a laptop holder if possible, so I don't have to tote around a laptop case as well. Finally, I don't want a bookbag that's too big. I'm a short girl (a little over 5'1), so having a huge bookbag is simply uncomfortable and impractical for walking across campus.

www.ebags.com is a great website for backpacks, and I totally recommend it if you're looking. Here are my picks:

(Shown in Static/Mercury/Zest)


I love the look of this bag! It's super cool, while still being really durable. It's on sale for $49.99, has tons of space, and is prepped for different types of weather due to its handy cover, making it perfect for walking across campus.

(Shown in Heathered Gray)


This bag is simple but it's pretty perfect for a simple backpack to use on campus. It has multiple pockets for snacks, money, and anything else you may want to keep in your backpack. It doesn't seem to overwhelming in size, but it's a bit pricier at $99.90.

(Shown in Mojave)


I know Jena is a big fan of the Timbuk2 brand and when I saw this one I really liked it. It has a cool color scheme and tons of room for papers, books, and my laptop. It is currently priced at $88.99.

(Shown in Cafe)


This bag is both out of my price range (a stifling $191.99...on sale) and not as heavy duty as I'm looking for, but it's definitely got style and I loved it from the second I scrolled past it. If you have the money and you think it'll work for you, by all means enjoy the bag while I admire it from afar.

I'm still on the fence on which one to buy, but hopefully I'll decide soon. In the mean time I hope this helps you if you're looking for a backpack or are just thinking about getting a new one!

XOXO,

Lexie 

No comments:

Post a Comment